It's hard to believe, but it's 2018 already. At this time last year my family and I were pondering the idea of moving, and in the middle of working out the financing to buy our (literal) dream home in a town almost four hours north of where we'd lived for many years. It was scary, but also exciting. Now, eight months down the road, I'm very glad we took the leap of faith and made this move. I'm looking forward to what 2018 has to bring and hoping the new year will lead us to good adventures and some new friends who share our heart places. I've been very much missing our old friends, the groups we were a part of and the amazing Goddess group and spiritual community I left behind in Fort Lauderdale. We still have yet to discovery a homeschool group that fits our family. I do have hope that, over time, and with perseverance we'll find our place here in North Central Florida.
Namaste.
No comments:
Post a Comment